Participants are divided into two categories, TEAM and SINGLE. The team may consist of five members, each member represents just one discipline unless someone dares to do more than one sport discipline – in that case, the team can also have fewer members. In SINGLE category every participant must compete in all five disciplines.
It does not matter which country you are from, the only important thing is to understand each other by heart.
- Registration fee for the team is 150 euros
- Registration fee for single is 70 euros
Registration fee includes:
- Informational package
- Advertising material
- Liptov Ride T-shirt
- Refreshment (water, tea, protein bar, fruits, main meal)
- 1x cable car ride for freerider to the top of Chopok
- Afterparty entrance ticket
Registration closes on 31st March 2019 at the latest, the number of teams is limited to 70. The number of singles is limited to 25.
In case that registered team consists of team members who haven’t reached age of 18, it is mandatory to do following:
- Each under aged team member has to download following document
- This document needs to be printed out and signed by legal representative
- It is necessary to scan signed document and send it to [email protected]
- Original document needs to be persevered and handed over during registration on Riders Meeting on 5.4.2019 or at the day of the race on 6.4.2019